3.31.2011

Hello World...

Life is crazy and I have been the worst blogger! I do this blog as a journal/photo book for my family so I will try to catch up from the past 5 months. Sweet Ella has torticollis (where she favors one side of her head) so she was getting a flat spot on the back of her head because she was always wanting to lay on the side that she favored. Does that make sense? Anyway... she got this adorable helmet to help round out her head. She got it at the beginning of February and she will have to wear it about three more weeks. She wears it 23 hours a day. We take it off for a hour at night to clean it and get her in the bath. She has been such a trooper! It hasn't even bothered her. I am going to be sad when she doesn't have to wear it anymore...she looks so dang cute! Love you Ella Lou!

Work it Addie! She is my little sassy girl!



Addie had a pajama party at preschool. I love that the backpack is as big as her!








Dr. Seuss Day!
Oh yes...remember Christmas?




Just singing away...

This is the food that we left for Santa and Rudolph! Yum, Yum!!!
It looks like Santa found our house!
Grandpa Roger and Addie!
Sweet Cousins!

We are obsessed with lady bugs at the Sanders house hold!

We love papa!

2 comments:

SarahandJD said...

Ella is so cute in her helmet. What a little trooper. Your girls are cute and grow up so much in just a few months. I'm going to give you a call today I got your message. Way to update the blog. I have been terrible with mine too. I finally put a few pics up.

cody+sara said...

Seriously, why can't we look as good in a helmet as sweet Ella?? DARLING!
Good to see a post on here. ;)
Hope you guys are doing well.
xo