4.25.2010

Catching up with the Sanders'...

I have not been the best blogger lately. Actually, I have not been the best at anything lately...31 weeks prego+really bad varicose veins (I know it is too much info. but I need to paint a good picture)+the flu+heart burn= a not so happy Kasey! Thanks honey for working 50 hours a week, getting your MBA, grocery shopping, cleaning, and being the best daddy to Addie! I promise your wife will be back SOON! This is Jake, Lindsay and Parley at Easter. We went up to Logan and had a fun lunch along with an Easter Egg hunt.

Addie on the "BIG GIRL" swing. She is so proud! If you know her, this is a big step. She is not the most daring 2 year old...to say the least!


Addie finding her stuff the Easter bunny brought for her!
Adam's side of the family does an Easter Egg hunt every year at Sugar House Park. Very cold but good times! I was in a full snow suit!

Adam's sweet sister Lisa got married on March 27th. She looked beautiful! It was a really fun day! Congrats- Lisa and Paul!

Cute Cousins!




Like momma like daughter!
Adam loves his domino nights!

1 comment:

SarahandJD said...

Kasey! I need these blog updates to keep me going out here in indy. I was wondering where you have been. Your on the countdown for baby to come that is so exciting. So I'm coming out this summer so we HAVE to meet up! I'll keep you posted.